Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Woo-Hoo and a New Sock

Well, I must admit after countless do-overs and frogging, I gave up on the SWTC Tofutusies yarn. Sorry, I am grumpy and it was hard for me to follow. Probably because I am surrounded by screaming kids all day and I was losing count in the pattern. So, I gave up and CO these easy guys. This is the infamous Panda Cotton in Baby Blues. I actually like this yarn. It is a little splitty, but what cotton yarn isn't? And it is so soft..........I couldn't believe it. I really like the colors, too. The blues are so subtle and I love the way they blend into each other. All in all, I really like it. I am using the Cross Hatch Lace pattern from More Sensational Socks by Charlene Schurch. What a great sock knitting book. That woman is a genius, enough said.



This is what a job offer from Boeing looks like!!! Yea! I am still in shock. So, hopefully.............

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow! You must be so excited!