Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sloooooowly but Surely

Another gratuitous tortoise picture: Pablo, Biko, Mandela, and George eating some breakfast salad in the morning sunshine.
So, I started the Tofutsies Sock Club sock that I got from The Yarn Grove. I really like the Yarn Grove, they ship fast and cheap!, they have nice organic yarns, and they always pack everything up so nice and pretty and throw in little gifts. So, I say Yea Yarn Grove.
Not good pictures but you get the idea. The pattern is a little different too, but I like it. And the yarn is very strange. I hope my HP yarn gets here soon so I can sport some Slytherin socks to the book party. Wool Girl says they are on the way so I am really excited! So Yea Wool Girl! Her store is cute too, they just got in the cutest stitch marker and row counter bracelets. My poor credit card.
As you can see, there are only 8 tiny little rows there, which took me all day !!! yes, all day. It is unbelievably hard to knit with this stupid brace on. But I must, don't know why, just must.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Looks like you're off to a good start. Take it easy, though, and don't push yourself too hard.