Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter Yarns Are Here

My order from Wool Girl arrived today. I was so shocked to see it, I was expecting Monday. And I must say that it was the best looking wrapped yarn I have ever seen. can you see it above? Each set of skeins was wrapped in tissue paper and tied with a ribbon. She even sent me two free skeins of Liisu yarn, which is a mohair/merino blend and absolutely beautiful. I order a set of Slytherin yarns, Gryffindor yarns, a Moonlight Knitter row counter bracelet, some Lavender hand balm, and she sent ,me a sample of Soak and a cute little sheep row marker, which looks like the sheep on her logo. It was like opening a birthday present, which is next week! Ugh.
Here is the bracelet and the row marker, cute! The bracelet went into immediate quarantine because of the curious year and a half year old.
Aren't they gorgeous? I can't wait to start. I have my needles and my copy of Charmed Knits ready. I told my husband I wanted a gift certificate to Wool Girl for my birthday!
There is that cute stitch marker!! Everyone run out now and buy tons and tons of things from Wool Girl!

2 comments:

Jen C said...

Mine probably wont be here til Monday or Tuesday, darn it...

Anna said...

gorgeous yarn!