Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Still Not Buying It..........

That's right, I am still not buying that stuff about Snape and Harry's mother. Sounds a little too contrived and convenient to me.
Anywho, I got my stuff i ordered from Biggs and Featherbelle today, I bought my own B-day present. I got their little kit of 3 for 16.99. You get a soap, a body butter, and a lip balm. I got all lavender, of course. And I love it! It is amazing, i can see my self ordering quite a bit from them.
One of my retro rib socks is finished, Yea! can't wait to start my Slytherin Socks. Wool Girl says Yarntini on the 1st. Woo Hoo, then I can use my gift certificate!

Who needs a hug?

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love lavender. I'll have to check them out. The sock looks great! I've been slowing down on the knitting front while I read HP.