Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I have been remiss.....

Look what I got!!! Barnes and Nobles- 60% off!!!! Are they crazy? Who cares!!! I got all of the above for 60% off.
Then I went to the yarn store, Three Wishes, to be exact. I got the above, because I am crazy and I got my limit on my CC raised. So, I got the new Interweave book and some Sleeping Dragon in the Roses and Chocolate colorway, which I plan to present to my MIL when we get to New Mexico.
The move is going, that is all I can say about it. The house is coming along, the inspection was yesterday, we are still waiting to hear. The packers will be here on Thursday, the movers on Friday. Very depressing. Don't know why, because I really hate this place. But THIS WEEKEND!!!! the long awaited Fiber Festival in SLC! It will be our last stop before heading out of town on our 4 day Love Cruise across the country. Can't wait!
My Tea Swap partner got her stuff! I think she liked it. Once again, Kudos me. I am slowly losing all vestiges of sanity, hence the choppy sentences!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, I'm jealous about the books. You got a great deal. The yarn is gorgeous.

Moving is a very hectic time. At least you got movers, though. When hubby, The Girl, and I moved from MA to MD six years ago, we packed and moved everything ourselves, and it sucked big time.

Good luck! I hope everything works out for you and that you find some time to relax.

Unknown said...

You think she liked it? She loved it all! You rock, hope the move goes well. That yarn looks good enough to eat! g